Expansion Packs also Available
If you like Apples to Apples and have an appreciation for inappropriate, politically incorrect, sick and twisted sense of humor, than this game is for you!
Cards Against Humanity is a Party Game
for Horrible People
There’s a real art in how the question and answer cards fit together. It honestly feels like you’re all sitting around telling jokes. At a certain point the game comes alive and as you play various rounds the humor of the group you’re in seeps into the game. It feels creative. So yes the mechanic is basically ripped from apples, but they’ve taken it and truly made something new out of it. You and your friends will love this game.
You might need dictionary or some source to know the meaning of the terms used.
Cards Against Humanity
2 used from $24.50
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends. The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card. Reviews of Cards Against Humanity: "Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club "An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade "Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine "The game your party deserves." - Thrillist "A game." - The Daily Beast
League of Legends $25 Gift Card – 3500 Riot Points - NA Server Only [Online Game Code]
- The perfect gift for anyone who plays League of Legends -- whether they're new to the game or seasoned pros.
- Unlocks Riot Points, in-game currency that can be used to purchase Champions, skins, emotes, Clash tickets, and more...
- League of Legends gift cards are only valid on the North American server.
Level-up your League of Legends experience!Explore New Champions:Whether you want to be a cute yordle, a rocket-wielding maniac, or everything in between, League has a Champion just for you.Express Yourself:League’s massive universe offers countless ways for you to express yourself. Customize your Champion’s loadout with skins, chromas, icons, and emotes.Take home the trophy:Battle for the trophy in Clash, League’s tournament mode for teams. Use RP to unlock Clash tickets and team up to crush opponents in single-elimination matches for glory and rewards.And so much more...Riot Points can also be used to purchase boosts, rune pages, bundles, and name changes.Product Redemption InstructionsFollow these instructions to redeem your Riot Points: If you don’t already have a League of Legends account, go to signup.na.leagueoflegends.com to create one. Launch League of Legends. Click on the Store button. Click on the Purchase RP button. Select Prepaid Cards & Codes and enter...
Punderdome: A Card Game for Pun Lovers
16 used from $9.26
- Make up hilarious punchlines with your family and friends in this hilarious party game
- A great way to breath new life into your party game collection
- Similar to other popular games, a rotating judge gets to decide which pun is best each round
- Based on the Brooklyn, NY cult-hit TV show of the same name
- Perfect gift for anyone with a sense of humor
The "Punderful card game [that] will replace Cards Against Humanity at your next party" (Mashable.com)--from the daughter-father duo that created Brooklyn's beloved live pun competition. One part game, one part conversation starter, you don't need to be a pun master to master Punderdome: the goal is to make bad jokes and have fun along the way. A player (the prompter for that round) draws two prompt cards from the deck, and then reads the prompts to the rest of the group, who have 90 seconds to create a single, groan-worthy pun that combines the two prompts. When time is up, pun makers share their puns with the prompter, who awards the prompt cards to the player whose pun he or she likes best. The winner then draws the next pair of prompt cards and the process repeats. Players win by obtaining 10 pairs of cards. · 200 double-sided cards (100 White and 100 Green) · 2 Mystery Envelopes with fill-in prize slips · 2 80-page pads for drafting puns · ...