Automate your life and daily routine with the wireless smart devices you own and love using the Revolv Smart Home Solution. Control and unify all your wireless smart devices, including thermostats, speakers, locks, lights, sensors, outlets and more, with the Revolv iOS app from anywhere in the world where you have cell phone coverage.
Automate your daily routine with the wireless smart devices you own and love using the Smart Home Solution. Revolv puts unified home automation in the palm of your hands by connecting all your favorite smart devices, including thermostats, speakers, locks, lights, sensors and more, and enables you to control them using a single app on your smartphone; home or away
SYLVANIA 74768 Smart (Formerly LIGHTIFY) On/Off/On/Off/Dim LED Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent A19, 10 Year, Works with Amazon Alexa, SmartThings and Wink (4 Pack) Soft White 4 Piece
1 used from $19.95
- A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control these light bulbs. Pair your smart bulbs to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Amazon Echo Plus.
- Enjoy soft white color at 2700K and dimming capabilities right from your smartphone. Dim the lights before bedtime or increase the brightness to keep a well-lit house at night.
- Integrate voice control by pairing an Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker to your compatible ZigBee hub. Enjoy the benefits of hands free lighting control by asking to turn the lights on and off, dim, and more.
- Ideal for your favorite ceiling fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more throughout your home.
- Whether you forgot to turn a light off or want to turn your lights on before you come home from work, you can monitor your lights right from your smartphone and create schedules and automations to fit your daily routines.
Connect your SYLVANIA LIGHTIFY ZigBee Dimmable Soft White A19 LED light bulb directly to your compatible ZigBee smart hub and bring your smart home lighting experience to the next level. Personalize your living space with soft white color at 2700K to 6500K. Take control of your lighting experience from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet by creating schedules and automations that fit into your daily routine. Never come home to a dark house by using your smartphone to turn your lights on when you’re coming home late or add security by keeping a well-lit house when you’re away on vacation. With voice integration using a compatible ZigBee hub, use Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant to control your lights. Simply pair your smart bulbs to your compatible ZigBee hub and start creating your own personalized lighting experience. What You Need to Get Started SMART+ ZigBee LED Light Smartphone Compatible ZigBee Smart Home Hub Optional: Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker for...
Sylvania Smart Home 73881 Smart Home LED Starter Kit, Adjustable White and Full Color
- This smart home LED starter kit includes one SYLVANIA LIGHTIFY Full Color A19 light bulb, two LIGHTIFY Full Color BR30 light bulbs, and one OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway for connecting up to 50 devices.
- Use voice control through Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant. Search for OSRAM LIGHTIFY NORTH AMERICA in the Google Home or Google Assistant app, or download the Alexa skill by searching for LIGHTIFY V2 NORTH AMERICA. Note our Amazon Alexa skill has recently changed. Please make sure you are using the newest version.
- Use adjustable white color to adjust from a relaxing to productive work environemtn, or choose from millions of colors to create the perfect colorful light scene. Dimmable using compatible app.
- New firmware for better stability and responsiveness. Please be sure to update to newest version when prompted during setup for the best experience.
- Control your lighting with your smartphone or tablet. Turn off and on, dim from your couch or hundreds of miles from home.
Connect your SYLVANIA LIGHTIFY connected lights directly to your OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway and bring your smart home lighting experience to the next level. With adjustable white color temperature ranging from 2700K-6500K, you can set the color temperature to soft white for the perfect dinner ambiance or bright white to help you see better in the kitchen. Select from millions of colors to create the perfect light scene for parties, movies, dinner, and more. Take control of your lighting experience from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet by creating schedules and automations that fit into your daily routine. Never come home to a dark house by using your smartphone to turn your lights on when you’re coming home late or add security by keeping a well-lit house when you’re away on vacation. With voice integration using the OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway, use Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant to control your lights. Simply pair your smart bulbs and start creating your own personalized...
Edimax Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Management (SP-2101W)
- Turn electronic devices On & Off from anywhere. Ideal for lamps and space heaters
- Monitor and control energy usage and costs via EdiLife App works with US Plug Type
- Set On / Off Schedules with EdiLife App with US Plug Type
- Control & Switch electronic devices over Wi-Fi or mobile internet from anywhere
- Real time power data and history with daily, weekly & monthly stats.
Monitor & Manage Your Power Our Smart Plug with Power Meter is a new generation of smart plug for your home. Use your Smartphone or tablet to Turn electronic devices on or off from anywhere, and monitor the status and power usage of your appliances. Easy Setup & Smart Notifications Setup couldn't be any easier and is all done on your Smartphone or tablet. Once the Smart Plug is up and running, email notifications can keep you updated about alarm events and which appliances and electronics are switched on/off via the Edi Plug app. Receive power usage reports and notifications that usage is over your budget. Make sure your intelligent home is working properly and keep track of what's going on in a busy, family home. Instant Savings with Auto Budget Start saving money right out of the box with our built-in budget feature. Set a daily, weekly or monthly power limit for your appliance and the Smart Plug will automatically switch off and give you an email alert when you hit the limit....